Looking for a fresh approach to the publishing of your peer-reviewed journal? Wanting to breathe new life in to your association newsletter? Need to create new programs for your event or team? Clockwork Communications provides all of this, and more, in one Canadian owned and operated specialty publishing agency.
Clockwork Communications knows how to focus the look and content of your publication to what your reader wants or needs. We can streamline the production of your publication, save you time, and improve both the look and the reader interest in your message. We have had success for our clients on many types of print and/or electronic publications including:
- Peer-reviewed medical journals;
- Peer-reviewed nursing journals;
- Association newsletters; and
- Team programs.
Our services and expertise include:
- Project management;
- Design and layout;
- Logo and template creation;
- Advertiser liaison;
- Tagging for on-line portals;
- Time management;
- Support for the peer-review process; and
- Creating journal guidelines for authors, reviewers, etc.
If you are interested in obtaining a quote/proposal or references from our past and existing clients just contact us.